TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Home Phone (Voice) Features

Manuel
Community Manager

TPG Home Phone (Voice) Features

TPG Home Phone or Voice service comes with various call features included for your convenience.

If you already have a Home Phone or Voice service with TPG, you can manage your phone features using the Home Phone Service Control Panel within Your Account.

This article explains the function of each of the phone feature's.

Call Barring

Call Barring allows you to restrict certain call types that can be dialled from your TPG phone service. This function can be used as a parental control to restrict young children from making certain outbound calls. This service is free service.

You can choose to bar the following outgoing call types:

• Calls long distance calls (STD)
  • Calls to mobile phones
  • International calls

Pic 1.PNG

Number Display/Number Block

Number Display/Number Block allows you to enable or disable your telephone number displayed or blocked when calling other parties. This service is free service.

Pic 2.PNG

Directory Listing

Directory listing allows you the option to list your name, TPG phone number and address in the White Pages and Directory Assisted Services or restrict (Silenced) the directory listing. Your TPG phone number is silenced free of charge by default.

Please note, once details are modified for directory listing please allow approximately 5 working days for the changes to reflect on digital White Pages and Sensis. 

Pic 3.PNG

Call Forwarding/Diverting

Call Forwarding/Diverting allows you to transfer calls from your home phone to a number you choose on various conditions. Standard call charges apply for forwarded calls.

Below are the different conditions where you can enable call forwarding/diverting;

• Divert all incoming calls – all incoming calls will be diverted immediately to a specified number.
  • Divert if no reply – Incoming calls will be diverted to specified number when there is no reply after a specified time.
  • Divert if busy - If someone calls your phone number while it is engaged, this feature will forward the call to a specified number.

Pic 4.png

Caller ID

Caller ID allows you to see the phone number of the person calling you on your TPG phone service. This feature is a free service.

Call Waiting

This feature notifies you of an incoming call on your TPG phone service while you are already on a call. You can place your call on hold to answer the incoming call. To use this service, your phone needs to have either the ‘recall’ or ‘flash’ button. This feature is a free service.

If you have any further queries, please post your question on the TPG Community.

Thanks to our TPG Community MOD   for contributing to this article!

5 Comments
619xxxx
Level 2
I can't get to my Home Phone Service Control Panel . Help please. Thanks, Julie
BasilDV

Hi @619xxxx,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Were you able to login using your TPG username and password or not?

If you were logged in, is there any error message that you received? What can you see on the website? Are you able to provide us the screenshot of the page for us to analyze it further?

Kind regards,

BasilDV

nguyenm6
Level 2

Hi TPG, my Home Phone control panel disappears and i can't select any options! Please help. Thanks.Screenshot_2018-12-23-17-19-54-245_com.ksmobile.cb.png

ID: ****Screenshot_2018-12-23-17-19-54-245_com.ksmobile.cb.png

Erika
Hi @nguyenm6, Welcome to the Community! I've editted your post with your username for security reasons. I've checked your account and has not seen any issues on it. Can you please try to retest and let us know how it goes? If the issue persists, try to use a different browser and also use this link when logging in to My Account - https://www.tpg.com.au/home/myaccount. Regards,
nguyenm6
Level 2

Hi Erica, as advised I now can access the phone control panel using Chrome browser. Many thanks and merry Christmas.