Bizphone Disaster

pooyaj
Level 2

Hi

I just wanted to give everyones a heads up before you decide to go with TPG Bizphone. we have purchased this service for 3 of our customers and all 3 of were a disaster.

The provisioning team is slow, unresponsive and ignorant. my customer moved their office to a new location and TPG was suppose to deliver the service but to our surprise they informed us they do not have the handsets 1 day after the move.

they are not even willing to provide the softphones without delivering the handsets which does not make any sense at all.

my recommendation to everyone is just to stay away from this service, run away as far as you can and find an alternative. anything even super cheap providers are better than TPG Bizphone.

i always supported TPG service compare to other providers but now i changed my mind.

Good luck.

7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi @pooyaj ,

Welcome to the community!

We apologise for this experience and we appreciate your feedback as this will help us improve our service. We tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately it shows different TPG account.

Feel free to PM us the account details and we'll forward this to the relevant team.

Cheers!

downunderxx
Level 2

I would like to second the comments about BizPhone. The people doing the provisioning kept; asking for the same details again and again, their English was poor, took forever to contact you, refused to do a softphone option etc. Do not use this service. I had to cancel the application as details they asked me towards the end of the long and painful process, regarding line integrity testing, were not possible.

BasilDV

Hi @downunderxx,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write about your experience. This is concerning to know as this is not the type of service we aim to provide.

We would like to have a better understanding of what happened with the order for us to know about where to improve our service.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

Regards,

BasilDV

downunderxx
Level 2

Send you a PM? I tried, but the forum told me it had reconfigured the email as it included HTML, then when I tried again it gave me this message... "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

The forum has my name and email address so you go and look up the account number. I call this revolving door support. Having an optional field on the forum for account number would have been a no brainer.

Riezl

Hi @downunderxx, we have located the account using your community details. We had a look at your account and we regret to know that you have cancelled your Bizphone application with us. We can see that our Business Solutions Team has also confirmed this via email.

We take a genuine interest to all our customer feedback and we'll make sure that yours will be taken into account.

If there's anything that we can be of assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

abuttner
Level 2

I too am very dissapointed with BizPhone. It took a month to port over the number, I kept getting transferred from one person to another, but that wasn't the worst of it:

I needed 2 physical handsets and 6 soft phones to run on mobiles. Firstly they didn't include the mobile app which I asked for, so it took another two days and an additional $4.95 per line, then I discovered the mobile app, UC-One Communicator, for iOS would not work unless the app was active and the screen on. In other words: It won't run in the background or if the screen is off. The only workaround is to set the app up to divert calls to the mobile number of the iPhone if unreachable.

If you're using the physical handsets, then it's a great service. If you are trying to run an office with mobile staff, then make sure they all have Android phones, otherwise, forget it.

Shane

Hi @abuttner,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you had an issue with our Bizphone Service, in the event that you'll need support or have an inquiry do not hesitate to create a new thread here in our community. 

Regards,

I too am very dissapointed with BizPhone. It took a month to port over the number, I kept getting transferred from one person to another, but that wasn't the worst of it:

I needed 2 physical handsets and 6 soft phones to run on mobiles. Firstly they didn't include the mobile app which I asked for, so it took another two days and an additional $4.95 per line, then I discovered the mobile app, UC-One Communicator, for iOS would not work unless the app was active and the screen on. In other words: It won't run in the background or if the screen is off. The only workaround is to set the app up to divert calls to the mobile number of the iPhone if unreachable.

If you're using the physical handsets, then it's a great service. If you are trying to run an office with mobile staff, then make sure they all have Android phones, otherwise, forget it.