TPG Community

Get online support

Can receive calls on landline but can’t make outgoing calls

mariabazan
Level 2

Hi,

I can receive calls but can’t make any outgoing calls.

I get a message voice message that reads “the number you have dialled is not available from this service, O C A 0163”

NBN works fine.

Could you please advise why? Does it have anything to do with porting from OPTUS?

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @mariabazan,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to check what is causing the issue and what can be done to resolve it.

We have located an account using your community details, but it's currently inactive.

We'd like to make sure that we got the right one. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

dougalice411
Level 2

I have the exact same question. I cant get in contact with TPG support and my contract is now expired. Hello Optus/ Telstra / Dodo !!!!

Shane

Hi @dougalice411

Welcome to the community!

Due to precautionary measures to protect our staff from the COVID-19 outbreak, TPG’s telephone support team members will be transitioning to working from home.

TPG customer support channels during COVID-19 outbreak

We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to perform basic troubleshooting with home phone issues.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards,

I have the exact same question. I cant get in contact with TPG support and my contract is now expired. Hello Optus/ Telstra / Dodo !!!!

devaki12
Level 2