TPG Community

Get online support

Can't make outgoing calls

Constantin
Level 2

Hello myindigocard
My problem is that whenever I dial a number I get the engaged tone and am told “the number is busy and to use ring back press 5”. I can still receive incoming calls. Have checked the line and there are no reported faults, BT line checker says the line is fine. Have plugged the phone direct into the master socket but still unable to make outgoing calls. Have checked to see if there's any call barring in place but upon entering the * # 34 # am told “this feature is not available”. Have tried cancelling all the other call features detailed in the “calling features user guide” but am still unable to make outgoing calls. No matter which number I dial I get an engaged tone and am offered the ring back service. Please help! Many thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Constantin , we recommend having a read of these community articles, which may help with your concern:

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community