TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot make outgoing phone calls from home phone

RMS1
Level 3

I notice there are other people with the same problem on this day, 4 April 2022.

My TPG plan is NBN Cable Broadband SL Bundle Standard.  This includes home phone. I am also paying an extra $10 per month for unlimited phone calls.

I am unable to make outgoing calls but can receive incoming calls. Another problem, which may be linked, is that in March my extra $10 per month was not deducted from my account.

I rang TPG for tech assistance earlier today. They agreed there was a problem, but when I also mentioned the second issue concerning the $10 monthly deduction not occuring, I was transferred to another department, probably Accounts.  Once transferred, I was told to ring back an hour later due to technical problems.  I said I was not going to ring back, because when I rang the first time today, I was put on hold for over half an hour.  They then said they would ring me back, but they haven't.

When is this problem going to be fixed?

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @RMS1,

We have received reports regarding customers who are unable to make outgoing calls and most of them have been resolved. 

Can we please have your Customer ID/username via private message in order for us to check if your homephone service is also affected?

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

RMS1
Level 3

Thanks, Ahra,

Have sent private message.

nuskewv
Level 2

My customer I'd is xxxxx. I cannot make outgoing calls for the last few days. I noticed also you have put an extra charge of $20.19 when I am on the $10 per month home phone plan. Y

Shane

Hey, nuskewv. Could you please confirm the troubleshooting that you have performed? Also does the phone still have dial-tone? 

Please try to reboot the modem/router for 3mins in the event that issue still persists, send us your best contact number and preferred time and we will have our Technical Team to contact you for real-time test and investigation.

Regards,

My customer I'd is xxxxx. I cannot make outgoing calls for the last few days. I noticed also you have put an extra charge of $20.19 when I am on the $10 per month home phone plan. Y