TPG Community

Get online support

Have absolutely had it with TPG!!

HIMALAYANs
Level 2

Multiple dropouts for hours on end, incredibly slow when it is up, multiple phone calls where the customer service people completely misunderstood what I was trying to tell them...trying to claim the issue is my modem, double-booking technician visits which caused them to say I might end up having to pay a fee despite it being their **up...

Anyone else finding them atrocious? I used to find them quite good.

8 REPLIES 8
Ahra_G

Hi @HIMALAYANs

Welcome to the TPG Community! 

We're also unhappy to know that you are experiencing difficulties with the service. We'd like to lend a hand and assist in the best way we can.

I tried searching for your account using your Community details however I'm unable to find any match. Any chance you can send your Customer ID as well as your service address via private message so we can assist you accordingly? 

Regards,

Ahra_G

xebedie
Level 3

Yes, I am also finding TPG atrocious. I have internet, no phone for more than 24 hours, customer service doesn't care, promised updates never come and the ETA on a repair is rediculous. I will strongly consider switching to a more reliable service.

Shane

Hi @xebedie,

Based on the latest escalated fault handled by our Engineering Team. We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the Telstra. This unfortunately means only Telstra technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

We have responded to your initial post located here. To avoid redundancy and confusion, please this thread.

FIVE DAYS to fix internet and landline?

Yes, I am also finding TPG atrocious. I have internet, no phone for more than 24 hours, customer service doesn't care, promised updates never come and the ETA on a repair is rediculous. I will strongly consider switching to a more reliable service.

xebedie
Level 3

@Shane ,

Once again - you have pasted here the exact same text I recieved three days ago from TPG when the phone and internet stopped working. Thanks! Yet, it is still not repared. 

Could you let me know if you are able to do any of the following - 

1. Provide a replacement device so I can use the phone and internet

2. Waive the monthly fee you are charging for access to a phone and internet service that doesnt work

3. Waive the early contract termination fee - so I can sign up with a service provider that actually cares about providing service.

Your compeditors would do these things. 

This conversation remains relevant to the topic of this post becaue - as the subject line says - I too have absolutely had it with TPG.

Shane

Hi @xebedie

We will pass this to the assigned Complaints Resolution Case Manager handling this caser for additional reference.

Let us continue the discussion on your thread located here to avoid redundancy and confusion.

tbmassage
Level 2
Thank god im not the only one!
Over a week now i havent been about use nbn or get a lineout. Wasted over 3 hrs on the phone just waiting to get thru. When asked for compensation was told nope, deal with. Wasnt very impressed.
BasilDV

Hi @tbmassage,

We understand that you've reached us via facebook as well.

We've been waiting for your response via FB messenger if you will be available to receive a call within the offered time.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

jasontallen
Level 2

@HIMALAYANs wrote:

Multiple dropouts for hours on end, incredibly slow when it is up, multiple phone calls where the customer service people completely misunderstood what I was trying to tell them...trying to claim the issue is my modem, double-booking technician visits which caused them to say I might end up having to pay a fee despite it being their **up...

Anyone else finding them atrocious? I used to find them quite good.

I never experienced anything of described above with their servise. Quite the opposite: customer service people had no problems with helping me on my technical issues.