TPG Community

Get online support

Home phone noisy with No Dail tone, internet works but with frequent dropout and slow speed

chimwong
Level 2

1) Home phone line is noisy with NO dial tone, unable to dial out.

2) Internet with frequent dropout and slow speed (800-1500Kbps), the normal speed is around 7000Kbps.

3) Two weeks ago, the internet was not working and the TPG Facult ticket #8768851 was closed on 14/9.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @chimwong,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and have run some remote test.

I've detected a possible fault on the copper line, but can't verify if it's internal or external wiring issue.

I will arrange a call from our Tech team. Please shoot me a private message of your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Here's a link on how to send a PM in the community. Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @chimwong,

Just doing a follow up.

I'm still waiting for your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Please shoot me a private message with your contact details and I'll arrange a call from our Tech team to look into your service further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @chimwong,

I understand that our Tech team has been in touch and the case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation. A Telstra technician visit is already booked as you agreed with the offered schedule, since they've detected a fault on the copper network.

Further updates will be given by our Engineering team.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV