TPG Community

Ask, answer and talk about our products

Home phone noisy with No Dail tone, internet works but with frequent dropout and slow speed

Level 1b

1) Home phone line is noisy with NO dial tone, unable to dial out.

2) Internet with frequent dropout and slow speed (800-1500Kbps), the normal speed is around 7000Kbps.

3) Two weeks ago, the internet was not working and the TPG Facult ticket #8768851 was closed on 14/9.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @chimwong,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and have run some remote test.

I've detected a possible fault on the copper line, but can't verify if it's internal or external wiring issue.

I will arrange a call from our Tech team. Please shoot me a private message of your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Here's a link on how to send a PM in the community. Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Hi @chimwong,

Just doing a follow up.

I'm still waiting for your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Please shoot me a private message with your contact details and I'll arrange a call from our Tech team to look into your service further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Highlighted

Hi @chimwong,

I understand that our Tech team has been in touch and the case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation. A Telstra technician visit is already booked as you agreed with the offered schedule, since they've detected a fault on the copper network.

Further updates will be given by our Engineering team.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV