Home phone

gcorti1959
Level 2

I am having many problems with the home handset, to day was able to ring out, but couldn't ring in, then when I got home as I tried to ring out any number, they all came up with engaged signal. Tonight I tried calling your 131423 number on mobile, but got no connection, then I tried your 1300 numbers no connection even tried your land line number, still no connection. It is very important that my land line works as my mother is 81 and need to stay in touch with each other and she relies on home hand set very much, please help George Corti

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @gcorti1959

Welcome to the Community! 

Apologies to the disruption of your service.

Currently, we are experiencing a network outage that affects the Homephone, VoIP and NBN services nationwide. Our Voice Engineers are already investigating the issue. Calls to our Customer Service and support numbers will also be unavailable.

For further updates regarding the outage, you may check our Service Status Page. 

Here's the link: TPG Service Status

Regards,

Ahra_G

gcorti1959
Level 2

OK, it say's the outtage started at 6:42 AEST, but I haven't been able to call home from early this morning

Shane

Hi @gcorti1959,

The outage has been cleared, we would like to confirm if you're still having issue with your home phone.

Cheers!