TPG Community

Get online support

How do I turn off call waiting?

cdmcphee
Level 2

How do I turn off call waiting so that an incoming caller gets an engaged signal if I am on another phone call?  Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
RajenS

Hi @cdmcphee 

Welcome to the community,
Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identification number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you
Kind regards

RajenS

Hi @cdmcphee 

Logon to TPG account - there is an option for turn off call waiting, or send me your phone number, I can turn off for you 

Thanks 
Rajen 

cdmcphee
Level 2

We can't locate any control for turning off call waiting.  The screen for 'NBN Digital Voice Service Control Panel' mentions that that call waiting is available but does not have any facility to change the setting.  Can you advise where this is located please

Riezl

Hi @cdmcphee, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help you with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

amethyst702
Level 2

Hi How do I turn off call waiting on landline. Thanks

Angeli

Hi amethyst702, 

We'll help you disable the call waiting on your TPG home phone. Kindly PM us with your TPG customer ID or username and we'll take care of it. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community