Hey i do really need help
My phone can not any call out or accept any calls for fews day

What should i do ?
Its xxxxxxxxxx
Now we do transfer a call to mobile

3 REPLIES 3
webbo
Level 2

Having exact same issue. Do TPG staff read these messages or are we wasting our time posting here?

BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @Jayjay

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, we recommend having a read of these community articles, which may help resolve your issue:

Troubleshooting Problems with TPG Home Phone Calls

Troubleshooting No Dial Tone - TPG Home Phone/Voice Service 

In your case, we sent an NBN technician and was able to resolve the issue after repairing the faulty underground Main distribution or Lead-in cable.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @webbo

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, we recommend having a read of these community articles, which may help resolve your issue:

Troubleshooting Problems with TPG Home Phone Calls

Troubleshooting No Dial Tone - TPG Home Phone/Voice Service 

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand you've resolved the issue by resetting the modem/router.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV