TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Cancellation Request

justinbullen1
Level 2

Hi, 

I received an email on Friday regarding an NBN installation appointment. The appointment is for tomorrow, which does not suit, I would like to cancel it. However it states that I can only cancel up to 3 working days before the appointment- which is impossible. 

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Joseph_D

@justinbullen1 I understand, escpecially since the installation date was provided to you in short notice. If NBN fails to complete the installation today, our case manager will reschedule this with them. I will ask for one of them to contact you directly.

Ahra_G

Hi @justinbullen1

We've seen that your partner has contacted us inquiring about moving to a new address. i would just like to confirm whether you'd still want to proceed with the NBN installation or on moving of the service instead? 

We'll wait for your response. 

Thank you. 

Ahra_G

Hi @justinbullen1

Based on your recent interaction with one of our Case Managers, the installation of your NBN service is now cancelled and no changes made on your ADSL service. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Thanks!