TPG Community

Get online support

NBN disconnect my service without my approval

Nat84
Level 2
My internet started to slow off tonight around 7pm then went dead around 8.30/9.
I tried to restart my internet set up but it wouldn’t connect. I went outside to try and picked up data and found an email from TPG saying “ We received a notice from NBN that you have requested to transfer your NBN service to another provider”.
I didn’t place a request to cancel, nor do I want to leave TPG.
I work from home and I’m really worried I won’t be able to have internet for me to participate to online meetings.
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi

Welcome to the community! 

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know the service has been cancelled without your permission. We'd love to help check what caused this and get to the bottom of this.

To better understand the situation, drop me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Nat84 wrote:
My internet started to slow off tonight around 7pm then went dead around 8.30/9.
I tried to restart my internet set up but it wouldn’t connect. I went outside to try and picked up data and found an email from TPG saying “ We received a notice from NBN that you have requested to transfer your NBN service to another provider”.
I didn’t place a request to cancel, nor do I want to leave TPG.
I work from home and I’m really worried I won’t be able to have internet for me to participate to online meetings.

BasilDV

Hi @Nat84

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV