TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installation completed but not working

SOLVED Go to solution
Ton
Level 2
Level 2

I've NBN installed yesterday, received a TPG message saying installation completed, but have no internet or phone: "online" light on NBN box keeps flashing, no "internet" light on modem, phone has dial tone but cannot make a call (static noise after dialling).  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Ton,

Welcome to the community!

I went ahead and use your Community Details to pull up the account and I got a match. I've seen that you have reached our Technical Team and the connection issue has been raised to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation.

At the moment it is currently under assessment, I will make follow up on this, rest assured feedback will be provided by our Engineering Team where is possible. Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Ton,

Welcome to the community!

I went ahead and use your Community Details to pull up the account and I got a match. I've seen that you have reached our Technical Team and the connection issue has been raised to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation.

At the moment it is currently under assessment, I will make follow up on this, rest assured feedback will be provided by our Engineering Team where is possible. Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Ton
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your response. The issue has been resolvedSmiley Very Happy 

Ton

Riezl

We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved, @Ton.

Feel free to drop us a message should you need any assistance. Cheers!