NBN not working

Danfe235
Level 2
Hi so Friday morning we lost nbn internet connection. I rang tpg and they said it was out in the area. At 4:51pm I received an email saying it should be working but it wasn’t. Rang again went through steps restarting black box as lights were flashing on it but nothing worked. So then I received an sms saying the first tech appointment was 8-12 on Monday. What the hell tpg, I have 2 daughters that need to get assignments in this weekend. We need someone around before then so you can fix your problem. Is this why Telstra offers SIM cards with their modems. Even the help desk is shut till Monday. What can be done before then tpg
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @Danfe235

Welcome to the Community! 

I have located your account using your Community details and have seen that the issue is now raised to our Engineering Team. 

We work with NBN Co. to provide this particular service and we rely on their update. Our Engineering team has coordinated the matter to NBN Co. and I can see that a sooner appointment has been booked on Monday, 29 July 2019, 8AM - 12NN.

Should you have further queries, feel free to let us know or reply to the SMS sent by our Engineering Team. 

Regards,

Ahra_G