TPG Community

Get online support

No Phone Working, internet is fine.

SOLVED Go to solution
MzWolf
Level 2
I had my NBN internet and phone bundle installed/activated on Thursday. Internet is working fantastic, but we have no phone. Whenever calling it from the mobile it says the phone number is ‘invalid’. We have swapped the line between connections in the NBN wall box, second connection said no phone line found on the phone, so definitely plugged into the correct place. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi @MzWolf

We've now completed all the updates and your homephone should now work. 

Please retests and let us know should you need further assistance. 

Regards, 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Erika

Hi @MzWolf

Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for raising this to us and my apologies for the trouble. 

I've located your account using your Community details and has run remote tests on the line. 

Currently, the test results does not show a physical issue with the line outside. 

Nonetheless, I've now case to our programmers to resolve this issue remotely. 

Please allow 24 - 48hrs for us to provide you with an update regarding this case. 

Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible. 

Regards,

Erika

Hi @MzWolf

We've now completed all the updates and your homephone should now work. 

Please retests and let us know should you need further assistance. 

Regards, 

MzWolf
Level 2
Perfect, thanks Erika!
Perfect timing too.
stanley
Level 2

YES I WAS TOLD THIS LAST BUT STILL NO PHONE CONNECTED.  I HAVE A DILE TONE BUT WHEN YOU CALL MY HOME PHONE I AM TOLD BY OPTUS THAT MY PHONE IS DISCONNECTED.

Will

Hi @stanley

We have replied to your own thread: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Home-Phone-Voice/No-Phone-Working-internet-is-fine/m-p/31236#M5085

We have explained that your number was just ported to TPG yesterday. Please check your thread and let's continue the discussion there.

Regards,

dencil77
Level 2
I have the same issue and I phone TPG Using my mobile . I was on the recording for more than a half an hour and finally gave up. Now I don’t have a phone connection but I pay $10 extra to get unlimited National calls.
BasilDV

Hi @dencil77,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you were able to speak with our Tech team.

The case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation.

An assigned Engineer will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours as soon as an update becomes available.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Regards,

BasilDV