TPG Community

Get online support

No incoming calls work

canan999
Level 3

I have been away for over a month, and phone in to get messages from my answering machine which is on my NBN service..   There are never any other devices connected to my router when away, and everything powered off apart from NBN box and the TPG supplied modem router.. 

I am away often and dialling in to get remote messages from machine  is never a problem..   

People have contacted me via email to tell me of problem calling ..   For the past 3 or 4 days, when I call in I get no ring tone or a message saying " calls to the area are congested, please try again later.

I looked at usage on my account on-line, and see, as usual, some-how, lots of data use when i am away, which must be data used by this voip service.

I also see that account has lots of disconnects/connects etc ..

I shall be away for a lot longer and need to call in for voice messages, so need this fixed ASAP please.

Thank you,

Kevin  (canan999)

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @canan999 , may we know if the modem is currently connected and switched on?

Riezl

Hi @canan999 , may we know if you are still having issues?

canan999
Level 3

Hi Riezi.

I have reported it to customer service, who are looking into it. They say that they and need tech to go and enter premises to resolve an nbn issue.. So looks like it wont be fixed for a couple of months.   Strange though, that looking at my account, lots of connects/disconnects and data use to different IP addresses since problem started.. Also the start/finish dates of VOIP service is all messed up at same time.. I give up, I seem to now have trouble everytime I go away, and eversince I changed from ADSL to NBN.  I will have to cancel my TPG NBN service when I finally get back home, but I will need to keep my email address/account.

Not happy Jan !!

But, thanks for your response.

Riezl

Sorry to know that you're considering cancelling the service. May we know when did you report the issue?