TPG Community

Get online support

Our family in England unable to phone us

joypeter7
Level 2

For over a year our family in various parts of the UK have not been able to ring our home phone successfully, they only get a message saying the number they are ringing is not connected to a network. We have put up with this and regularly phone them but they need to contact us as needed. There are many similar complaints on this TPG site but I do not see a solution which is NOT good enough. For many years they could phone us!!!!  

I spoke to 2 different TPG customer service staff yesterday and they were not able to offer a solution, our family have checked in the UK and there is nothing wrong there and they can phone others who aren't signed up to TPG.      No other providers sem to be having this issue.

Please TPG fix this issue, we have a home phone but it is useless for our overseas callers   

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @joypeter7, we recommend having a read of these community articles, which may help with your concern:

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

joypeter7
Level 2

I have found no solution online so can you please check and advise why for over a year our family in England have been unable to phone us here in Mornington Victoria. It is a big problem for us and not satisfatory as they used to be able to ring us on our landline and no longer can.

Please resovle this problem.

joypeter7
Level 2

Your details to PM are not clear, please send better information

Riezl

Hi @joypeter7, please send us a private message with your TPG account details (customer ID, username, complete address, Home Phone Number) so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

Here's a guide on how to send a private message: How do I private message (PM) in the community