TPG Community

Get online support

Outgoing call block on home phone

SOLVED Go to solution
ranger1882
Level 2

I am trying to avoid top up charges due to "Home Phone Prepayment Outside Included Value has dropped
below $10.00." We try not to use the home phone for anything other than incoming calls and use our mobile phones for outgoing calls. Sometimes we inadvertently forget and call back a missed call on the home phone out of habit. Is there any way either online or by contacting TPG that we can request an outgoing call block be put on our home phone so that no home phone charges are incurred?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
ranger1882
Level 2

I think I found a partial answer to my question. (I was looking under Home phone) but instead under "NBN Digital Voice Service Control Panel" it does give options to block outgoing mobile, STD, international calls but I am still unsure whether this would block local calls and 13 calls as well.

View solution in original post

Riezl

Hi @ranger1882, please send us  a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and look into this. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ranger1882
Level 2

I think I found a partial answer to my question. (I was looking under Home phone) but instead under "NBN Digital Voice Service Control Panel" it does give options to block outgoing mobile, STD, international calls but I am still unsure whether this would block local calls and 13 calls as well.

Riezl

Hi @ranger1882, please send us  a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and look into this. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community