TPG Community

Get online support

People unable to call my landline (once again).

hawkeyenic
Level 3

People are unable to call my landline and either receive no dial tone or a message that " the area they are trying to call is congested OCA0142". Does this sound familiar? How about fixing it properly this time and not just for a month or two or should I call the Telecommunications ombudsman? In your court!

Best regards,

Nic Benson

6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @hawkeyenic

Apologies that you are experiencing trouble again with the homephone connection. I have raised the issue with our Engineering team to conduct further investigation. 

An update should be provided within the next 24hrs. Should you have a preferred time to be contacted, please let us know so I can pass it along to their team.

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @hawkeyenic

I realised that one of our Engineers has been in touch with you to advise that the issue is currently being investigated. Further updates will be provided as soon as it becomes available. 

Should you have further queries, you may reply directly to the SMS sent by our Engineering team for direct assistance. 

Thank you! 

hawkeyenic
Level 3

Once more my landline is unreachable at times. Sometimes there is no dial tone other times a message is received telling the caller that the number cannot be connected. This is occurring from both mobile and landlines. This has been occurring since at least Thursday 7th May. I sent an email to the TPG TIO resolution team on 8th May but have received no reply or recognition of receival of this email.

Hoping for some reply soon.

I am getting quite frustrated and would have expected better from a supposedly award winning ISP.

Yours

Nic Benson

elson333
Level 2

I'm experiencing the same issues. What did they do to fix it last time?

hawkeyenic
Level 3

My landline is still NOT **ing working. I have NOT recieved any reply to my previous emails. This situation is beyond a joke. I understand that things are difficult in the current situation but I thought that I should have recieved some type of response.

Yours extremely annoyed,

Nic Benson.

hawkeyenic
Level 3

I dont know. They wouldn't tell me. They just supposedly fixed it (for the 3rd or 4th time.) it just works for about a month or a month and a half and then has the same or similar problems.