TPG Community

Get online support

Phone dialing is not working

SOLVED Go to solution
Rand0m
Level 3

Hi there,

my phone can recieive calls but since this morning I can't dail anymore. It always gives me busy tone after a while. Any help is appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rand0m
Level 3

Hi there,

The  issue was resolved thanks, it seems it effected lots of other people and I guess it must be something wrong done by mistake on the tgp servers.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Rand0m,

I've had a look at your account and it showed that you have the OZ Talk add-on. This add-on allows you to make unlimited Local Calls (excluding 13/1300 numbers), unlimited Standard National Calls to Landlines and unlimited calls to Standard Australian Mobiles. 

Calls to 19/1900 numbers are not supported. Charges for calls made that are not included in the add-on (e.g. calls to 13/1300, International Calls and Directory Services) will be charged at listed TPG rates by deducting usage charges from your prepaid balance. 

May we know what type of number you are trying to call? It appears that you do not have any prepaid balance. 

You might want to check out this article: 

Your Home Phone Optional Prepaid Balance

Should you still require assistance, please do let us know. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Rand0m
Level 3

Hi there,

The  issue was resolved thanks, it seems it effected lots of other people and I guess it must be something wrong done by mistake on the tgp servers.

BasilDV

We're glad that this has been sorted @Rand0m.

Have a great day!

BasilDV