TPG Community

Get online support

Phone line not connected

Arwyn
Level 2

Hi, my service was moved to my new house at the beginning of Feb which I was told would move both my internet connection and my landline number. I am now requiring to set up a phone line to be able to work from home and once plugged in found the phone didn't work. Upon checking my account I found that the service address for my home phone is still my old address. A service that SHOULD have been moved a month ago. I have DM'd on both Facebook and Twitter and no response over 8 hours later and spent 2 hours on hold to not get through to anyone. This is a service I had expected to be moved and active a month ago and was never completed and now because of the incompetence of your moving from home team I know have to wait longer to be able to work from home and potentially lose income because of this. This issue should be expedited so that I get my phone connection active within 24hours and compensation should be issued for your screw up of moving my full service.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Arwyn ,

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

If the issue is particular with the home phone, these articles may also help :

Please note that if you opted to port your home phone number to TPG, the phone number porting normally takes 1-5 working days to be completed.

We have received your query via Twitter and we can see that the issue has been raised to our Technical Team who was able to confirm that the issue has been resolved.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.