TPG Community

Get online support

Phone not working since 21/03

nighttests
Level 2

I am unable to receive calls since 21/03. I can make calls but not receive.

I can't use the incoming call for two weeks, which makes me lose a lot of money and many customers.

I made calls to technical support everyday, no one can slove the issues, always cheating me, telling me that will call me back within an hour or within a day or tomorrow, but I have never received any TPG calls. So disappoint.

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @nighttests,

I would recommend checking out the articles below to help with the issue: 

If the above steps did not work, please confirm the TPG homephone number via private message in order for us to assist you further. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

nighttests
Level 2

I received the private message:

Hi @nighttests,    I am responding to you today as @Ahra_G is currently not available. I'll send a follow up with our voice engineering team and have them to get in touch with you today for updates.    Regards, Angeli

AGAIN, another lie, no one contacted me at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shane

We understand that you have been contacted by one of our Engineers earlier today and provided the update. Our Team is working-around-the-clock to fix the issue, expect new updates when it becomes available.

I received the private message:

Hi @nighttests,    I am responding to you today as @Ahra_G is currently not available. I'll send a follow up with our voice engineering team and have them to get in touch with you today for updates.    Regards, Angeli

AGAIN, another lie, no one contacted me at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!