TPG Community

Get online support

Phone not working

e10
Level 2
Level 2
I am unable to receive calls since recent nbn installation. I can make calls but not receive.
7 REPLIES 7
Ahra_G

Hi @e10

Was your homephone number been recently ported over? 

I would recommend checking out the articles below to help with the issue: 

For further assistance, let us have the homephone number or your customer ID/username via private message in order for us to check the line status. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I am unable to receive calls since recent nbn installation. I can make calls but not receive.

e10
Level 2
Level 2
Hi Ahra
I have sent you a private message
Ahra_G

Got your PM, @e10

Just recently checked your account and can confirm that the porting has been completed yesterday, 31 March 2022. 

Please do a quick restart on your modem then  do a test call. Let me know how it goes. 

-Ahra_G

e10
Level 2
Level 2
@Ahra_G I shut down nbn modem and router for 5 minutes and restarted. I am still unable to receive calls.
Ahra_G

Usually it's the outgoing calls that are affected when there's porting involved. Our last resort is to perform a reset. 

I'd recommend to go ahead and do that, the modem should connect automatically after 2-3mins. Once internet is back, do a test call again. 

If that still fails, I'll arrange a call back to be made from our Technical team to assist you further. 

-Ahra_G

e10
Level 2
Level 2
Still the same after reset
Ahra_G

Hi @e10,  I have organised a callback today between 3-4PM AEDT, from a member of our Tech team to contact and assist you with the homephone issue. 

Hopefully it gets sorted. Let me know should you require further assistance. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G