Porting of Land Line

SOLVED Go to solution
davegaddes
Level 2

I had NBN installed on 25 March, transferring from Telstra to TPG. I requested the porting of my current Land Line and was informed it could take up to 6 days. I have now been waiting 5 weeks and inthat time have been able to make phone calls but not receive them. Calls to my Land Line go to Telstra Message Bank and cannot be retrieved. Beleivin it was a problem with Telstra and having no success in getting it completed, I made a complaint to the TIO. The TIO said the complaint had to be addressed to TPG as it is gaining the customer. Can I please get a reply on when this will be done.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
davegaddes
Level 2

Thanks Karl. The team just contacted me and the portin g has been completed. Thanks for your assistance.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KarlB

Hi @

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Replied via PM

davegaddes
Level 2

Thanks for forwarding my issue to the Porting Team. I have now waited the advised 24-48 hour timeframe for contact from that team and remain disappointed. Can you please ensure that they contact me ASAP.

KarlB

Hi @,

Sorry you have not received an update yet. I have requested my provisioning team to take another look.

Regards,

Karl

davegaddes
Level 2

Thanks Karl. The team just contacted me and the portin g has been completed. Thanks for your assistance.