TPG Community

Get online support

Replaced modem. Internet works, telephone does not

PeterHoenig
Level 2

Hi, My modem stopped working but I had an identical one. I have used the second one and now the internet works, but the telephone does not. I might need to update my new MAC address in your database.

Thank you.

Peter.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @PeterHoenig ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'll escalated this with our Technical Team, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with your best contact number and preferred time) we'll have one of our Technicians contact you for real-time test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@PeterHoenig wrote:

Hi, My modem stopped working but I had an identical one. I have used the second one and now the internet works, but the telephone does not. I might need to update my new MAC address in your database.

Thank you.

Peter.

Shane

Hi @PeterHoenig,

One of our Technicians tried to contact you earlier today but no avail. Please confirm your best contact time and we'll arrange them to call you again.

Regards,

Thank you.

Peter.

PeterHoenig
Level 2

Thank you. Anytime from now would be great.

Peter.