TPG Community

Get online support

TPG digital phone problems

SOLVED Go to solution
Dazzle55211
Level 2

When I first connected to TPG FTTC NBN, everything seemed to be OK but later there was a delay of about 8 seconds after dialling a number until a ringtone is heard.  I can live with this - no real problem.

Now, also there seems to be a delay connecting to a called number - it seems only on another TPG NBN phone line.

I've tried calling my home phone from my mobile and the connection is OK - no delay.

If I call my cousin from my home phone and she's not home, I miss the first part of her answering machine message.  My cousin is also on TPG NBN with digital phone.

This delay is more difficult to live with - I really hope the problem can be solved.

Regards,

Dazzle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dazzle55211
Level 2

UPDATE:    The main problem I had was the delay in connecting to the called party when they were also on TPG NBN.  That problem was never really a problem, it was a problem with the called party's answering machine message playback.  Main problem now solved - the delay after dialling is still there, but as I said, I can live with that.

Regards,

Dazzle

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dazzle55211
Level 2

UPDATE:    The main problem I had was the delay in connecting to the called party when they were also on TPG NBN.  That problem was never really a problem, it was a problem with the called party's answering machine message playback.  Main problem now solved - the delay after dialling is still there, but as I said, I can live with that.

Regards,

Dazzle

BasilDV

Thank you for the update @Dazzle55211.

We are glad that you have resolved the issue.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV