TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to login to account from OS

Level 2
I am overseas and am unable to login to my account. No problem before leaving Australia. Have not been able to login since arrival OS. Says invalid login details. Unable to reset password. Get SMS with embedded link to reset but link doesn't work. Website won't load.
7 REPLIES 7
adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Hey there,

You won't be able to log in to your account from overseas. What did you want to do over there?

Level 2
Thank you for your reply. I may need to up my prepaid balance.
Level 2
Please advise if I understand correctly. It is necessary to have prepaid funds available for in
Level 2
Please advise if I understand correctly. It is necessary to have prepaid funds available for international roaming to work. The only way to top up funds is to log in to your account. You can't log in to your account from OS. So if prepaid funds are exhausted, international roaming ceases and there is nothing you can do?
Level 2
Response please?
david64
Level 15

@adib_rahmang . Any further advice for this user?

@0402797111 . This reset link that doesn't work, does it give an error message or just timeout?

If you are still able to receive sms, have you considered using an Australian VPN to process the reset link. Various providers probably offer a free trial. 

adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Our Privacy Team will be able to help out with the top up. You’ll be able to get in touch with them by filling out the form below.

https://www.tpg.com.au/identity

Once the form is filled out, send me a private message with the reference number and i'll get it fast-tracked.