VOIP NOT WORKING

dinelgangaram
Level 2

Hi

I had to reset my modem 2 days ago (Hard reset, because I had forgotten the user name password for the login page of the modem)

Anyway, since then my VOIP does not work.  I get a dial tone, but cannot call anyone, nor can anyone call me.

Is there any settings that I need to complete after resetting the modem perhaps.  It is a TP LINK Archer v1600

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @dinelgangaram,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We recommend having a read of this TPG Community article which can help you with this concern:

Troubleshooting No Dial Tone - TPG Home Phone/Voice Service
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Troubleshooting-No-Dial-Tone-TPG-Home-Phone-Voice-...

Should you require further assistance, please let us know. Cheers!

Riezl

Hi @dinelgangaram, thanks for advising us that the link above did not resolve the issue.

We were able to locate the account using your community details and we can see that this has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

We will make a follow up with our Engineering Team and will have the case engineer contact you to discuss the progression of the case.

BasilDV

Hi @dinelgangaram,

I understand that our Engineering team has been in touch and a TPG technician visit has been booked to rectify the fault.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,