TPG Community

Get online support

White pages silent number

YMS
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I would like to remove my home number from the white pages. After checking previous posts on this subject, I have checked in my TPG account and see it was set as a silent number when I transferred across to TPG. However, it is still visible on the white pages residential directory. I would appreciate any tips/support to help me remove it.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hey, Welcome to the community!

You can do it online, check this article for more information How to turn on/off number display/directory listing on your home phone

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

Hi,

I would like to remove my home number from the white pages. After checking previous posts on this subject, I have checked in my TPG account and see it was set as a silent number when I transferred across to TPG. However, it is still visible on the white pages residential directory. I would appreciate any tips/support to help me remove it.

YMS
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your reply. I tried doing exactly that about two weeks ago but it's still visible on the White Pages website. I should add that my number was already set as silent in the control panel so I basically tried doing it again in the hope it would work this time.

Hoping you might be able to look into it further for me.

Thanks,

Yvonne

BasilDV

Hi @YMS

We'd like to look into your account further.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV