TPG Community

Get online support

Yesterday i still can use phone line to call out, today suddenly not!

luckyboy9999kl
Level 2

Yesterday i still can use phone line to call out, today suddenly can not call out , but can receive call in. I didn't change any set up.

I have use an old different brand landline set to test, it is the same, so it is not the problem of hand set, but the line. I have check the set up of my plane, call out  is not barred , the balance of payment is also ok.

May be it is the line has problem !

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hey, luckyboy9999kl.

Let us see what causing issues and fix this. Could you send us your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file)?

Yesterday i still can use phone line to call out, today suddenly can not call out , but can receive call in. I didn't change any set up.

I have use an old different brand landline set to test, it is the same, so it is not the problem of hand set, but the line. I have check the set up of my plane, call out  is not barred , the balance of payment is also ok.

May be it is the line has problem !

luckyboy9999kl
Level 2

Thanks,

I couldn't called out this morning and afternoon, but suddenly i can call out in the evening. I suspect that the line itself has problem.

It is very hard to get into this webpage to check. Also to post my ID and other personal detail here is not a good way.

The contact number of TPG are all 1300 number, which is very unfriendly, once i call 1300 number i was charge extra 10 dollar by TPG upon my monthly 10$, although is just  cost 20 cent to call 1300.

I am just thinking of move to other provider if the phone line is not fixed for a long time. Other provider has the same price.

I hope the TPG should provide online contact for phone service , if the phone line is down, the customer can not call for help.

Anyway, i didn't do anything but my line is working again ,. Funny.

Thanks

Shane

Hi luckyboy9999kl,

We're glad to know that the phone issue is now fixed. We appreciate your feedback this will help us improve our service.

At the moment calls to 13/1300 numbers are excluded to our Add-ons. You may check it here.

You have the option to call 1 300 numbers as long as you have a prepaid balance.

Regards,

Thanks,

I couldn't called out this morning and afternoon, but suddenly i can call out in the evening. I suspect that the line itself has problem.

It is very hard to get into this webpage to check. Also to post my ID and other personal detail here is not a good way.

The contact number of TPG are all 1300 number, which is very unfriendly, once i call 1300 number i was charge extra 10 dollar by TPG upon my monthly 10$, although is just  cost 20 cent to call 1300.

I am just thinking of move to other provider if the phone line is not fixed for a long time. Other provider has the same price.

I hope the TPG should provide online contact for phone service , if the phone line is down, the customer can not call for help.

Anyway, i didn't do anything but my line is working again ,. Funny.

Thanks