TPG Community

Get online support

home phone still not working

RAT62
Level 2

Received a replacement modem router tp-link AX5400 from TPG.  Rang customer service ,as home phone not working with new modem router. Spoke to a person ,who transferred me to a tech person,stating someone will be in touch,in 24 hrs no one has rang no emails or text received or raised a work ticket. So rang customer service again same routine spoke to a person who put me on to another person who was a little difficult to understand fully, who in turn had me hang on to the line,problem not fixed, again finished call with  someone will  contact me. Still received no contact no email or text on the matter, meantime paying for a NBN bundle service not receiving!

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @RAT62

Thanks for raising this to our attention.

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

RAT62
Level 2

Username:  

xxxxxxx

BasilDV

Hi @RAT62

We've edited your post as it contains your account username.

Please avoid posting any information on a public thread as it may compromise your account security.

We'll chase this with our Engineering team and have someone to get in touch with you within the day to provide updates with your case.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @RAT62

Your assigned Engineer tried to call you today to no avail.

Let us know the best time for them to try again or respond to their SMS.

Regards,

BasilDV

Hi @RAT62  

We understand that this case has been resolved after a factory reset and manual configuration of the modem/router.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV