TPG Community

Get online support

overseas calls to my TPG land line

leecj21nov
Level 2

Now that my land line has been ported to TPG, overseas callers who call me get the following message in their country of origin ...” the dialed number is incorrect” or "the number you have dialed does not exist". My father in UK called me every week from UK when my number was with Telstra. Now he gets one of the above messages.  I even tried calling my number from Singapore last month and could not get through. 

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @leecj21nov

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We've tested the line and was not able to detect any fault within the NBN network. The status of the VoIP phone is active as well.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Tech team to look into it further. Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted. (Our team will require you to be home for some troubleshooting)

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @leecj21nov

We understand that our Tech team has been in touch and did refresh the connection remotely.

Please observe your VoIP incoming and outgoing calls and let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

chefren
Level 4
I have seen a lot of posts with phone line problems that everyone is having. This "refresh" you mention is not a solution. The phones should work all the time. I have the same problem even when dialing from an Australian mobile.