TPG Community

Get online support

still unable to ring 13 numbers

sueh
Level 2

I posted yesterday as I had no landline usage at all. Last night it seems to be working again but still am not able to access 13 numbers. I just get the loud shrill beep. I do have a current prepayment balance so that is not the issue. I had pulled the plug on the modem yesterday hoping the landline would come back but that made no difference. It came back by itself later on last night.

Can you reply to this please so that I am able to get the problem fixed.

Thank you   Sue

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @sueh, we recommend having a read of these community articles, which may help with your concern:

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

sueh
Level 2

I have sent a message with details

Thank you

Shane

Hi @sueh

I can see that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and the issue affecting the home phone has been escalated to our Engineering Team, assessment may take 24-48hrs and updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

I have sent a message with details

Thank you

sueh
Level 2

I am very pleased to say I am now able to call 13 numbers again after getting an SMS from the tech team early tonight to inform me they had fixed the problem.

Many thanks

Sue

Shane

We're glad to know that the issue has been resolved, @sueh. In the event that you'll have queries in the future do not hesitate to create a new thread here in our community.

Cheers!

I am very pleased to say I am now able to call 13 numbers again after getting an SMS from the tech team early tonight to inform me they had fixed the problem.

Many thanks

Sue