TPG Community

Get online support

Archer C1200 Ver:1.0

kijugui4
Level 2

I applied for the NBN100 plan because I had a router that I had before. All copiers are normal and LED lights work properly. However, if you try to connect to the Wi-Fi, the Internet(wifi) will not work.

34DEF929-0D3E-4A0A-B06E-D0E841B44310.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @kijugui4 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. That's weird, what are the devices connected to the Wi-Fi when it disconnect?
 Also please confirm the troubleshooting you have done.

To better understand the situation, drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@kijugui4 wrote:

I applied for the NBN100 plan because I had a router that I had before. All copiers are normal and LED lights work properly. However, if you try to connect to the Wi-Fi, the Internet(wifi) will not work.

34DEF929-0D3E-4A0A-B06E-D0E841B44310.jpeg

david64
Level 15

@Shane @kijugui4 .

On the router, the four lights are on (Power, 2.4G, 5G, Internet) but the Optical light on the FTTP NCD is off which indicates some fault. I don't see how the Internet light can be lit on the router.

Ahra_G

Hi @kijugui4

I have since organised a call back to be made today, 30 Sept 2021, to determine the underlying connection issue you may be experiencing. 

Just to add up with what you have noticed, remote tests showed that your router is connected to our server for more than 2 weeks now which is an indication that the line is stable. 

Nevertheless, please wait for the call from a member of our Tech team. 

Regards,

Ahra_G