TPG Community

Get online support

Archer C1200 v1.0 firmware upgrade?

SOLVED Go to solution
peter3193
Level 3

Hi, is there a firmware upgrade available for my modem that is on my second account?

Present firmware is 1.0.0 Build 20170323 rel. 66854(EU)

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Will

I'm sorry to hear that, @peter3193. Too bad that the router has gone out, which unfortunately, you won't be able to use the internet until the replacement comes along.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @peter3193 

I can confirm that there's an updated firmware for your NBN router.

We've forwarded the request and will provide you with the updates as soon as it becomes available.

Regards,

BasilDV

peter3193
Level 3

Thanks BasilDV

Will

Hi @peter3193,

Based on our records, it appears that a router replacement is currently being processed. From what I can tell, you reported that the router is no longer working due to no power.

We'll keep an eye on the progress of the router replacement.

Regards,

Will

peter3193
Level 3

Yes, Will, the modem died yesterday morning! Strange - no power light, no activity. But the WPS (?) light comes on, so power is being received.

I guess that's one way to get updated firmware (I hope). Though inconvenient loss of internet.

Will

I'm sorry to hear that, @peter3193. Too bad that the router has gone out, which unfortunately, you won't be able to use the internet until the replacement comes along.

Will

Hi @peter3193,

Your modem has been dispatched via Startrack. An email was sent to you providing the consignment details.

peter3193
Level 3

Been a while now.

The current modem is an Archer C1200 with Firmware 1.0.0 build 20180208 rel 59779.

Is there an update for this one? And is it worth doing? Eg does it allow USB disk to connect using SMB2 or SMB3?

Thanks,

BasilDV

Hi @peter3193

Your request has been forwarded and updates will be provided once available.

BasilDV