TPG Community

Get online support

Archer VR1600v Config Backup missing

heich
Level 3

I recently lost all my information on the Archer VR1600v Modem that was a replacement for the Huawei HG695 Modem which had issues and since then have had problem gaining access to my PLEX server. I have reset everything as it should be but I cannot find where i can backup the VR1600v modem Config, everyone says there is a backup and restore under system tools but i cant find it. This is a very important feature that's on every modem i have had and can ease the pain of restoring all the modems functions.Please Advise

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi heich.

We understand the value of this modem feature however, our supplied Archer VR1600v do not support Backup configuration function.

Regards,

I recently lost all my information on the Archer VR1600v Modem that was a replacement for the Huawei HG695 Modem which had issues and since then have had problem gaining access to my PLEX server. I have reset everything as it should be but I cannot find where i can backup the VR1600v modem Config, everyone says there is a backup and restore under system tools but i cant find it. This is a very important feature that's on every modem i have had and can ease the pain of restoring all the modems functions.Please Advise