Connection issues

Jessejames616
Level 3
My internet constantly disconnect’s its happened 4 times today , it’s really frustrating and I’ve completely had enough . I’m also wondering why I can’t get any better speed then 51mbps in the area I’m in now compared to where I lived before in saying this I lived in the middle of the bush and I was getting better internet then this
7 REPLIES 7
Jessejames616
Level 3
Another 2 internet disconnections today Smiley Sad
Jessejames616
Level 3
Like wtf is going on here I’ve had another 3 disconnections since
BasilDV

Hi @Jessejames616

Thanks for raising this with us.

We checked the account and it shows that it is currently expired due to payment issues.

Please settle the bill first in order for the service to work and for us to run further tests with your service.

BasilDV

Jessejames616
Level 3
So even though it’s been paid now still getting at least 6 disconnections a day I’m over tpg most likely going to change providers after this contract is over all this company cares about is taking your money
BasilDV

Hi @Jessejames616

We can confirm that the payment has been processed.

It shows that the modem/router is currently stable and working within specification.

If you are still experiencing the drop outs, kindly send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted for real time testing.

BasilDV

Jessejames616
Level 3
Literally still happening had 4 disconnections today like what the hell this isp is trash
BasilDV

Hi @Jessejames616

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Our Engineers have been in touch and booked an NBN technician visit to check your service in order to resolve this once and for all.

Further updates will be provided via SMS or phone call as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV