TPG Community

Get online support

Dead modem reported 15/12/2020

ML9
Level 2
Level 2
I posted on 15/12/2020 regarding a dead modem. Within an hour, got a call and an email that modem will be replaced within one to two business in the metro area. Next day, got another call about paying $10 delivery fee. I said 'no' as I was told the modem was under warranty. So it's been fours days after that second call... no further updates... silence... Anyone encountered this issue? If so, how long before a new replacement modem arrived? As it is, it's very expensive to rely on my phone plan for everything as I don't have an all inclusive phone plan. Useful advice please. Thank you!
PS: is it possible to add to my previous reported fault? Tx!
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @ML9

We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. 

We've managed to locate your account using your Community details. 

Our logistics team is not available over the weekends. Nonetheless, a follow up has been made to the relevant team regarding the status of the modem. 

Kindly await an update via phone call or SMS 

Regards,

Ahra_G

ML9
Level 2
Level 2
We've had no internet services from TPG since the 15/12/2020 because of the TPG-provided dead modem. While I can appreciate over this festive period many services are reduced, it's still an urgent issue! TPG is taking a long time to resolve the problem and the irony is simply deliver a working modem to a customer who is in the same country! I'm disappointed that this is the kind of responses offered by TPG.
Ahra_G

Hi @ML9

I have since sent another follow up with the assigned officer. 

Apologies for the inconvenience.