TPG Community

Get online support

Delivery of TPG modem for new installation

anonporohor7
Level 2
How long it will take to deliver a modem? One of your member told me that it will deliver today for tomorrow installations but i haven't received any notifications for delivery. Can anyone help to find when it gonna be deliverd?
8 REPLIES 8
anonporohor7
Level 2
I jist called the stat trek they said they havenot received any detail. What does that mean?
BasilDV

Hi @anonporohor7,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I'll investigate this for you and will get back to you within the day.

Kind regards,

panda1234
Level 3

It took my modem to arrive 2 business days after I received an email from TPG. Star Track will only have a record once the modem has been received in their depot, that took about a day, then the following day I had received it. Hope this helps

BasilDV

Hi @anonporohor7,

We checked it from Startrack and learned that there was an issue on the database system of Startrack as of the moment but it was already shipped out. Please be advised that metropolitan deliveries to capital cities are normally made on the next working day. Deliveries in other areas are normally made within 2-7 working days, depending on your location.

Kind regards,

anonporohor7
Level 2
I am in Wollicreek so one of your member advise me that by today it will deliver. But still no notifications.
anonporohor7
Level 2
Yesterday it wasn't delivered also can't find any updates for delivery. Whats going on, its been told that definitely it will come on monday, but you know the story. For Today installation how i am going to connected? Who is responsible for this inconvenient? Never seen such poor delivery status !! Such a shame!!
BasilDV

Hi @anonporohor7,

I checked the notes and learned that you were asking for the password to connect to the internet.

Were you able to receive the modem that we sent?

Kind regards,

anonporohor7
Level 2
No.. i haven't received it yet. For that issue i will talk through phone. I find give messages and sending email just wasting my time. So will talk over phone. Thanks for nothing.
Regards