maxiveni
Level 2

Hi Basil

I don't have any other NBN Modem. Please request a test modem

Thanks

Max

BasilDV

Hi @maxiveni,

The request has been forwarded and will be shipped to the address that we have on file.

Further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @maxiveni,

The test modem request will not push through as the case will be raised to our Engineering team for further investigation.

Further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

Moz
Level 2
Level 2

Hi @maxiveni,

I am on TPG with NBN and have the same issue. I raised a case with Ubisoft and they advised they cant help me because I am behind a double NAT. The issue started about 2 weeks ago. Before that I had no issues with ubisoft service.

My setup is NBN router->Tp-link Archer router. Tracert shows my 192.168.1.1 going to TPG's router on 10.20.21.123 then out. Thinking I need to move from TPG as I am not in contract.

BasilDV

Hi @Moz

The IP 10.20.xxx.xxx , although allocated in private IP space is not behind NAT. It is a loopback IP address on our end.

You have a public IP address. The only NAT configuration is on the modem, which is normal. You may configure the port forwarding on the modem for the ports used by the game.

BasilDV

lilypower
Level 2

Hello I have been having a similar issue. Upon further investigation with my IT dept in work and the TPG technical support, I believe it could have something to do with the modem.
https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/948zw819
Please read this link which backs up my theory. I dont believe the issue is TPG based. I think it has to do with the modem. Please advise. I am desperate to get my VPN back running so I can work from home. 
(specifics: upgraded to NBN 2 weeks ago. VPN connection to work , stopped working. No problem on work VPN side -this has been checked thoroughly. VPN works sometimes, but then disconnects for days at a time. Your customer support and technical team have, after 2 weeks of wrangling, told me VPN issues are not covered.Which is so frustrating) Though upon further reading it could be an issue with the modem.