TPG Community

Get online support

Error code 9805 and wifi not broadcasting both 2.4 and 5Ghz

SOLVED Go to solution
roycai42
Level 2

Hello, wifi on my router is dead, both 2.4Ghz and 5 Ghz, the lights are off, and when I try to make changes in the router admin page it shows error 9805. 

It's not even a week since I received it.):

Is my router faulty? can I get a replacement? 

I've tried 

* restart

* hard reset

non seem to work.

Screenshot 2020-11-24 155148.png

Firmware Version:
0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 190228 Rel.72265n
Hardware Version:
Archer VR1600v v2 00000000

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @roycai42

Thank you for the update.

All troubleshooting has been exhausted, however, the WiFi of the modem/router is still not working.

This proves that the device is faulty.

We'll raise this to our Logistics team to send out a replacement modem/router. It will be shipped to the address on the account.

If you have a preferred shipping address, please send it via PM.

Once you receive the replacement device, you need to return the faulty modem/router to us to avoid any unnecessary fee.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @roycai42 

Welcome to the Community!

The firmware of your modem is the latest one.

Have you tried to press the WLAN or WiFi button on your modem/router?

If no, please try it first and let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

roycai42
Level 2

Hi BasilDV I've tried your suggestion, I've tried pressing the wifi button, it did not seem to fix the problem.

BasilDV

Hi @roycai42

Thank you for the update.

All troubleshooting has been exhausted, however, the WiFi of the modem/router is still not working.

This proves that the device is faulty.

We'll raise this to our Logistics team to send out a replacement modem/router. It will be shipped to the address on the account.

If you have a preferred shipping address, please send it via PM.

Once you receive the replacement device, you need to return the faulty modem/router to us to avoid any unnecessary fee.

BasilDV

medjina
Level 2

Hi! As title proposes, I get the blunder code while experiencing snappy set-up and set-up both 2.4 and 5ghz associations (I am on BT broadband). The 5Ghz association gets set-up, in any case, the 2Ghz proceeds to not work When at that point going to Remote and choosing 2.4ghz - in the event that I endeavor to roll out any improvements and spare - I get the blunder additionally notwithstanding, I can make adjustments to the 5ghz with no issues. For the love of everything Christmas, it would be ideal if you help!

Kodi nox