TPG Community

Get online support

FTTH won’t automatically configure

rebmg
Level 2
Hi all,

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong area to post this question.

Just trying to install my new FTTH modem through the ONT and when attempting to connect to wifi I keep getting hit with the following message: “your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured.”

I’m still getting this message after waiting 30 minutes and after rebooting and waiting again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @rebmg,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you were able to contact our Tech team.

They've guided you with the manual configuration of the modem and used the PPPoE settings. We can detect that the service is working within specification.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Vickymurugesan
Level 2

Not able to connect to internet due to FTTH 

Will

Hi @Vickymurugesan

Welcome to the Community!

Once the NBN service is installed, it may take up to 30 minutes for the modem to configure on its own and connect to our server for you to be able to go online. The one shown in the screenshot you provided is the usual message that you will see when the modem is attempting to configure and connect to our server.

I checked your TPG account using your community details and I found that your service is already working at this point. Please test it out and let us know if you still need further assistance.

Regards,