Faulty 5G

deepan86
Level 3
My 5G is not working since few days. Everytime TPG executive calls and says they are monitoring at their end but nothing happens. And claims they will call next day to solve problem. Please note we are not free to take calls everyday. Solve the problem without passing the ball.
Internet not working since last night and the speed coming is a joke.
6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @deepan86

We'd like to check on this further and see what we can do to resolve this once and for all.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

deepan86
Level 3
Hi Basil,

I have sent messages many times and multiple times i have received calls but without any solution. Every-time they either ask to wait or call back other time or ask for laptop where they would ask to do something which is of no use. Please get the solution or atleast change the modem and check. Please check the speed it seems like a joke 0.5 mbps
deepan86
Level 3
Hi Basil,

I have sent messages many times and multiple times i have received calls but without any solution. Every-time they either ask to wait or call back other time or ask for laptop where they would ask to do something which is of no use. Please get the solution or atleast change the modem and check. Please check the speed it seems like a joke 0.5 mbps
Ahra_G

Hi @deepan86, what's the best time to call you today? 

deepan86
Level 3
Free after 5:30-6pm today
Ahra_G

Hi @deepan86, we realised that you have already agreed to switch back to NBN. Feel free to let us know if there's anything we can assist you with. Thanks! -Ahra_G