TPG Community

Get online support

Firmware Updates VX220-G2v

SOLVED Go to solution
hasluck7
Level 2

Are the latest firmware updates for the VX220-G2v (and other devices) automatically rolled out? There seem to be quite a few request for updates that invovle direct requests via PM, so I imagine a lot of people could miss out if they are unaware of this option.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kate_

Hey @hasluck7, the latest firmware updates for our modems are rolled out to our customers in batches, rather than everyone being updated automatically at once. You can reach out to us here on TPG Community, on our Social Media pages, email or give us a call to check on your firmware anytime.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kate_

Hey @hasluck7, the latest firmware updates for our modems are rolled out to our customers in batches, rather than everyone being updated automatically at once. You can reach out to us here on TPG Community, on our Social Media pages, email or give us a call to check on your firmware anytime.

Spastro
Level 3

Can I get mine updated. 

The band steering is buggy as hell. I pretty much need to restart the ** modem everyday as various devices although reporting as connected stop receiving an active connection. 

Stimes it's the laptop, desktop or TV. 

Is the firmware still locked down or can we get stock from tplink ?

adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Hi @Spastro,

Drop me a PM when you get a moment, and we'll make sure you've got the latest firmware for your modem.