TPG Community

Get online support

Got technical appointment after 2 month. It is too much to wait 2 months without internet.

SOLVED Go to solution
Ross_0303
Level 3
Typical non response from TPG telling me how important I am, but don't answer the question asked. The case manager hasn't done anything over the last 6 weeks, other than tell me that this is normal time for TPG to connect customers,. And to wait for NBN to come again. However I have Confirmation via the Minister's office that my pit has been fixed and I should have connection. Which I have communicate to my non case manager who doesn't respond to emails Ina timely manner or provides information which is differe t to that provided by NBNco and the minister's office perhaps eshe should pick up the phone and talk to people instead of sending useless non information.
Ross_0303
Level 3
Typical non response from TPG telling me how important I am, but don't answer the question asked. The case manager hasn't done anything over the last 6 weeks, other than tell me that this is normal time for TPG to connect customers,. And to wait for NBN to come again. However I have Confirmation via the Minister's office that my pit has been fixed and I should have connection. Which I have communicate to my non case manager who doesn't respond to emails Ina timely manner or provides information which is differe t to that provided by NBNco and the minister's offce. Her response was to resend the email she had sent earlier telling me to just wait another week and maybe I'll get connected as NBn have to fix something even though to sent her that it had been fixed
probimanandhar
Level 3
It says my billing will be invalid from 24 feb and I am still waiting for technician appointment on 23 March 2021, more than 2 months after paying bills without internet service. You told me that my billing should be activate only after 23 March after connecting NBN box and internet. I am not going to pay any charge until i get my internet. If I need to pay for 2 months without internet service I will complain to fair trade.
Riezl

Hi @probimanandhar, TPG is a prepaid service; your initial payment is comprised of an installation fee and your 1st month fee. Please be advised that your initial billing cycle hasn't started yet and will only commence once your NBN service is installed and activated. 

keithjones6400
Level 2

After 48 hours of no intermet you should have gone with some another company.

I will be going with another company if they don't fix the problem they did. 

Ahra_G

We'd like to help get to the bottom of this @keithjones6400

We'll be waiting for your account details via private message. 

Thank you.

-Ahra_G