TPG Community

Get online support

HG 659 firmware V100R001C216B113

SOLVED Go to solution
orbistat
Level 8

I see that this version of firmware addresses a couple of issues like SNTP and DMZ / CWNP, is there a changelog listing any other changes? Will this update be automatically pushed to devices or does it have to be requested?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Good day @orbistat,

The DMZ fix is for the TP-Link VR-1600v. There is nothing wrong with the HG659 DMZ function.

The SNTP time setting fix is for the HG659. As of now, the Firmware upgrade has to be requested. The roll out of the updated firmware will be done at a later date.

Kind regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Good day @orbistat,

The DMZ fix is for the TP-Link VR-1600v. There is nothing wrong with the HG659 DMZ function.

The SNTP time setting fix is for the HG659. As of now, the Firmware upgrade has to be requested. The roll out of the updated firmware will be done at a later date.

Kind regards,

jpgibard
Level 3

Hi,

I'm currently running V...B112, what are the features of B113 that make it worth upgrading?

I'm keen to get SNMP going so that I can monitor my home network traffic and see whats's chewing up my 50G allowance.

BasilDV

Good day @jpgibard.

The firmware version B113 for the modem will allow the user to change the time themselves (Time settings).

SNMP is not supported. We've replied to your previous post on this link.

Kind regards,