TPG Community

Get online support

HG659 Dropping Out

muzzle
Level 2

Hi @sajalm ,

It's now 2 weeks since you promised someone would contact me, and still nobody has. Please can you get someone to call me to arrange a replacement router.

Thanks

Shane

Hi @muzzle,

I will arrange someone to contact you tomorrow between 10-12NN AEST to discuss details of the router replacement. If you have other preferred contact time please let us know.

Regards, 

Hi @sajalm ,

It's now 2 weeks since you promised someone would contact me, and still nobody has. Please can you get someone to call me to arrange a replacement router.

Thanks

muzzle
Level 2

Hi @Shane ,

Someone from TPG support called me this morning and suggested I purchase a mesh solution - like TP Link - and this would fix my issues. I have Ubiquiti UniFi Pro access points in the house, hardwired to the router, and this doesn't solve the issue. What would something like the TP Link Deco offer that the Ubiquiti doesn't? I don't think it's a proximity issue, as devices right next to the router, or hardwired to the router (like TV), routinely drop internet until the router is rebooted. I would like to try a new router before investing in more expensive solutions that may be unnecessary. Can someone email or call me to arrange this please?

Thanks

Shane

Hi @muzzle,

Thanks for getting back to us. I was able to confirmed that our Technical Team arranged a modem/router related to this. I also sent you a message for further information.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,