TPG Community

Get online support

How do I upgrade firmware on Huawei HG659

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

Hi @troywatkin1968, we have already requested a firmware upgrade. We'll revert to you for updates.

Riezl

Hi @troywatkin1968, we can see that your modem has the latest firmware.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Hurricane
Level 2
Hi there, would you be able to upgrade my modem to the latest firmware to please. Getting some weird lag sometimes. Like no internet at all. Maybe I need a new modem. Like the other tpg one with better WiFi. Will try this first. Thank you.
Shane

Hi @Hurricane,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and sent request to push the firmware of your modem/router.

I'll provide you the updates tomorrow once it is upgraded. Tell me should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Hurricane,

Your modem's firmware has been upgraded. Tell me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

mavstar
Level 2

Hi,

Could I have the latest firmware pushed to my modem?

Cheers.

Shane

Hi @mavstar,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and requests to push your modem's firmware. We'll notify you on Monday once it is done.

Cheers!

kevinpaulnz
Level 2

Hi,

Could I also please get a firmware update? Details are as follows:

Product type:  HG659
Device ID:  00E0FC-J3N8W17817914737
Hardware version:  VER.B
Software version:  V100R001C216B112

Thanks!
Kevin
Rica_R

Hi @kevinpaulnz,

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We have requested for a firmware upgrade from our Technical Team. We'll advise you once it is completed.

Should you require any further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers! 

Rica_R

Hi @kevinpaulnz,

Good News, your modem firmware has been upgraded. Should you require any further assistance, please let us know. 

Cheers!