TPG Community

Ask, answer and talk about our products

How do I upgrade firmware on Huawei HG659

SOLVED Go to solution

Hi @troywatkin1968, we have already requested a firmware upgrade. We'll revert to you for updates.

Hi @troywatkin1968, we can see that your modem has the latest firmware.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Highlighted
Level 1c
Hi there, would you be able to upgrade my modem to the latest firmware to please. Getting some weird lag sometimes. Like no internet at all. Maybe I need a new modem. Like the other tpg one with better WiFi. Will try this first. Thank you.

Hi @Hurricane,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and sent request to push the firmware of your modem/router.

I'll provide you the updates tomorrow once it is upgraded. Tell me should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Hi @Hurricane,

Your modem's firmware has been upgraded. Tell me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Level 1b

Hi,

Could I have the latest firmware pushed to my modem?

Cheers.

Hi @mavstar,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and requests to push your modem's firmware. We'll notify you on Monday once it is done.

Cheers!

Level 1b

Hi,

Could I also please get a firmware update? Details are as follows:

Product type:  HG659
Device ID:  00E0FC-J3N8W17817914737
Hardware version:  VER.B
Software version:  V100R001C216B112

Thanks!
Kevin

Hi @kevinpaulnz,

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We have requested for a firmware upgrade from our Technical Team. We'll advise you once it is completed.

Should you require any further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers! 

Hi @kevinpaulnz,

Good News, your modem firmware has been upgraded. Should you require any further assistance, please let us know. 

Cheers!