How to get my Chromecast with NBN working

nicnikok
Level 2
My Chromecast was working fine with ADSL2 but no more with NBN. Can you help
7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @nicnikok

Welcome to TPG Community!

What error message are you receiving when you use your chromecast? Have you also tried to reset everything and re-setup it?

Are you able to provide more information for us to analyze what is happening with your chromecast connection?

Regards,

BasilDV

philt2113
Level 3

I have the same problem. 

Shane

Hi @philt2113,

Welcome to the community!

Please post a screen shot of the error message of the Chrome cast when you try to set it up.

Cheers!

philt2113
Level 3

HDMI tv channelHDMI tv channelGoogle home app showing no device foundGoogle home app showing no device foundGoogle Home App message saying check and try againGoogle Home App message saying check and try again

Riezl

Hi @philt2113, are you able to check if your device (tablet, mobile, laptop) is connected to the same Wi-Fi network name as your Chromecast?

philt2113
Level 3

Looking at my desktop with Windows 10 can’t seem to see the Chromecast or the Google Home Mini showing anywhere although not sure I’m sufficiently skilled to do so. The home mini took to the NBN and new modem router seamlessly and is functioning ok. iPhones and IPads also connect to WiFi ok.  

Riezl

Hi @philt2113, our Technical Team would like to assist you to the best of their knowledge. Can you PM us your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call?

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community